Advertisement

$60 Extreme Budget Walmart Grocery Haul

$60 Extreme Budget Walmart Grocery Haul This week I have a budget of $60 to spend at Walmart to buy groceries for the family of 8. This is an extreme budget grocery haul. This walmart grocery haul will be for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the week thru Sunday, and I will do my grocery shopping again on Sunday. Lets see if I can stay on budget this week, we are going to get creative!!

Follow me on Instagram @ Heathershomestyleliving

grocery haul,walmart grocery haul,walmart haul,budget grocery shopping,budget grocery haul,heathers homestyle living,extreme budget,extreme budget grocery shopping,pumpkin roll,extreme grocery challenge,frugal fit mom,meals,budget,grocery haul on a budget,healthy grocery haul,meal plan,walmart grocery haul on a budget,grocery shopping on a budget,jen chapin,groceries on a budget,weekly grocery haul,simple wife simple life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments