Advertisement

Explanation [desc]

Explanation [desc] greetings. I know its been a month or so since I uploaded evan on my new channel, what I'm sayin g is that I'm actually quitting. and here's the explanation why, so lets be honest here im losing interest of being a furry, i tired animating other animals and creatures so I can still have a channel but thays getting kinda frustrating and animating just not fun any more. so, im not deleting my channel or unlisting my videos nor deleting them, I'll still keep them up and keep the comments on there so you can still comment I might not read them though. so I'm happy that you stayed to my channel the one reading this, right now. thanks for the love and the support. peace ✌💙


-Waffle✴ qwq

flipaclip,animation,cartoon,2d animation,drawing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments