Advertisement

FLAT RENOVATION EP03| PAINTING THE WALLS MAIN BEDROOM

FLAT RENOVATION EP03| PAINTING THE WALLS MAIN BEDROOM Hi, I’m Gracia a single mom to a beautiful 4-year-old boy. My son’s dad and I separated back in 2017 but we “co-parent”.

I grew up in the Caribbean (Montserrat) and migrated to the UK at the age of 18. I have learned so much about myself throughout the years and I am still learning.

I created this channel as I found that simplifying my life, documenting it and taking you guys on that journey would be amazing!

I enjoy budgeting and all things organisational. I have always been into video going back to pre-teens I have been on the local television back home. This is my fourth or fifth channel and I think this is where I have found who I am and what it is I truly want to share with the world.

Being young with no financial literacy I got into a lot of debt which damaged my credit and also my financial confidence. About 5 years ago I got really serious about paying off my debt and rebuilding my credit. I have roughly about £8,500 left to pay off as of the (25/9/2019)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Social Media:
Instagram @OurSimpleLyfe_
Twitter @OurSimpleLyfe_
_____________________________________________________________________
Techy Stuff:

Filming: Samsung S8
Canon EOS M100 (as of the 21/9/2019)
Computer: MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
Editing: iMovie
_____________________________________________________________________
Affliate links⬇️
Clicking on these links and purchasing anything only costs YOU the price of the product. I also get a small commission from any purchases you make.

Potty Training:
Height Step Stool
Portable urinal
Baby seat protector


Budgeting:
Filofax Personal Zip lock Envelope
Filofax Personal Credit Card Holder
Tze label tape
Label Machine.
Filofax Wallet this is similar to the one I have
Paper Mate Flair

Travel:
Packing Cubes
Kids Headphones
Passport Holder & Travel Wallet

single mom,british youtuber,oursimplelyfe,budgeting mom,how to budget,low income family,cash envelopes,Low income Budget,UK Cash Envelope Stuffing,low-income budget,debt-free journey,mom of one,family vlogger,British mom,Caribbean Mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments