Advertisement

How I Spray Painted My Rims|Wheels | Dupli-Color

How I Spray Painted My Rims|Wheels | Dupli-Color Hey guys! I’m back with another DIY!

I painted my rims with Dupli-Color's black paint. I did not do as the can suggests which is to sand the rims/wheels first so that the paint can adhere to the rim/wheel sooooooo an itty bitty amount of paint chipped off when I scraped the curb a couple months after doing this video. The paint held up nicely with rain, dirt, more car washes and just crazy Maryland weather. I'll touch-up the chipped spot and add a protective coat over it next time.

I think I did a fairly nice job for my first time though. The paint came out fairly even with small drips, but of course I'd choose a windy day to do this (sigh).

Let me know how you think I did!
I plan to really make my baby (my car) really cute in the future, so I'll document any enhancements and upgrades. I got my tints done as well so now she's alllll the way blackity black black for sure.

What should I name her?

Be sure to subscribe & hit that notification bell to stay up-to-date with all new uploads!
Inquiries: she.mikayla.ayana@gmail.com
✧⋄⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋆⋄✧
Instagram:
@lalalaaaa_
@she.mikayla.ayana

Facebook: She.Draws

Like, comment, subscribe ❤️

#SHEDRAWS

spray painting,rims,spray painting rims,duplicolor,spray painting wheel,painting wheels,painting rims black,diy wheel painting,diy rim painting,car upgrade,upgrading car on a budget,budget friendly car enhancements,car enhancements,black car,first car wash,car wash,nissan sentra,nissan diy,mikayla a,she draws,mikayla ayana,she draws studio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments