Advertisement

HOW TO SEW A BARBIE DRESS | JAYMES MANSFIELD

HOW TO SEW A BARBIE DRESS | JAYMES MANSFIELD Hey shapeshifters! We are getting crafty today. Now I didn't have time to do a full dress with my busy schedule of being a Netflix star/Youtube drag sensation/influential influencer/ loving dog mother. So I found some time and did a little sewing for my doll collection. I'm using a pattern from Marirose Designs on Etsy. What I noticed is that a lot of these patterns will teach you basic sewing skills, so if you are into it let me know and I will gladly show you more. And if not, just let the video play and don't skip my ads so I can afford a Raquel Welch wig to transform from the ad revenue.

THIS IS THE PATTERN I USED FROM MERIROSEDESIGNS ON ETSY!


PURCHASE MY WIGLINE OR MY STYLED WIGS BY ME, HERE!


GERARD COSMETICS! USE CODE "JAYMES" FOR 30% OFF


SAVE 20% OFF OF MANSCAPED WITH MY CODE "MANSFIELD"


BOOK A PERSONALIZED VIDEO


TIP A QUEEN ON VENMO: @JaymesMansfield


PayPal: tipjaymesmansfield@gmail.com


SHIRTS ARE AVAILABLE NOW


MAILING INFO:
P.O. BOX 28802
MILWAUKEE, WI 53228

Bookings & Inquiries: bookjaymesmansfield@gmail.com
Instagram: @JaymesMansfield
Twitter: @JaymesMansfield
Facebook.com/JaymesMansfield
TikTok: @JaymesMansfield


#jaymesmansfield #Barbie #Sewing

JAYMES MANSFIELD,BARBIE,DOLLS,CLOTHING,DRESSES,DRESS,FRIDAY NIGHT DATE,MATTEL,ETSY,PATTERNS,SEWING,BEGINNERS,EASY SEW,MERIROSE DESIGNS,JUMPER,FASHION DOLL,VINTAGE,1960S,

Post a Comment

0 Comments