Advertisement

Nahko And Medicine For The People - Twisted (Official Lyric Video)

Nahko And Medicine For The People - Twisted (Official Lyric Video) The official lyric video for "Twisted" by Nahko And Medicine For The People.

Pre-order Take Your Power Back:
Listen to “Twisted” now:

Video by: Stijn van Hapert

Keep up with the Medicine Tribe:





"Twisted" Lyrics
Don’t go get it twisted - thought that you could fix it  
Called it your best shot - how did you miss it?  
Closing in the distance - pay off a penance  
Ain’t no textbook tell you when it’s finished  
I mean not to mention, ain’t that your business 
Did you ever think you could be forgiven?  
Even if I’d listened, stopped playing the victim  
showed you all the wounds I already had open  
Easier said than done – I’m tired of living on the run  
 
Twisted, twisted 
  
Foolish child broken - looking for his mother  
tryna find her in every woman that he called a lover  
That’s how he shows her, all of his power  
keeper of the secrets - but, he’s a coward  
to let go - all of the control  
south node scorpio 
I been tryna fix it, with just my lyrics  
but, I gotta find the heart to do it
Well, this is easier said than done  
I’m tired of living on the run.
   
I need help  
You are no exception, you’ve got to love yourself
How could this happen? 
Forgive yourself
Nobody can do that just me and myself  
But I got it twisted 
Oh I got it twisted  
 
Pull another card out, read into spoken  
there were seven swans in formation  
Throwing all the bones now, I gotta clean house  
I’m so hard on everybody, especially myself  
Take off my tattoos - I’m just a regular dude - inside a costume
under the skin, I got 
game in it, I made paint with it, I became the same shame  
I know cause I was born from it 
Easier once it was done  
I’m tired of living on the run  
 
I need help  
You are no exception, you’ve got to love yourself  
How could this happen? 
Forgive yourself Nobody can do that  just me and myself  
But I got it twisted 
Oh I got it twisted

nahko,nahko bear,nahko and medicine for the people,medicine for the people,nahko slow down,lifeguard,garden,take your power back,typb,twisted,on the verge,black as night,love letters to god,

Post a Comment

0 Comments