Advertisement

On Letting Go Soul Searching Sub Español

On Letting Go  Soul Searching Sub Español Lex Music



Lyrics:

I've been searching for the answers in a casket with my name on it
If it fits this is it
I'm so broke I can't be fixed
Do you believe that the world fights for people like you and me
To be together, together forever

I've see all but tragedies
But now I see what lies between you and me
I've been searching for you all my life
This is something that feels so right
A feeling that started here tonight

I've wasted so much time and gave so much of me away
All the happy times but miserable goodbyes
Do you believe that the world fights for people like you and me
This must be a dream
I have to be asleep

Everyone that's left my side
And all those times I thought I'd die were
Just a test it's for the best

Such a foreign feeling inside the kind that makes you realize
That maybe (that maybe)
Everything is gonna be alright

Soul Searching always learning
I'd walk this road a time or two just to end up right here next to you
Do you believe that the world fights for people like you and me
To be together, forever

You are my sun, my sky
You are a diamond in my eye
And for you I'd walk into the night and I will find your light

Do you believe that the world fights for people like you and me
This must be a dream, I have to be asleep
Everyone that's left my side and all those times I thought I'd die
Were just a test its for the best’

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,

allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,

comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Sub,sub español e ingles,sub urban,

Post a Comment

0 Comments