Advertisement

Sewing Activewear Plans + Join My #stitchactivewear Sew-Along

Sewing Activewear Plans + Join My #stitchactivewear Sew-Along Download my free Sewing Activewear Quick Guide to get you started:


Sewing Activewear Challenge Set-Up
1. Sew a piece of activewear during March
2. Use the hashtag #stitchactivewear if you want to showcase your makes and let us follow along on your sewing activewear journey. If you like you can tag me as well @laststitch on Instagram.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
ALSO: Get 15% off from the ebook version of Sewing Activewear, the Aila leggings pattern, the Aila/Velo pattern bundle and the Aila/Sewing Activewear book bundle until March 31 by using the code: stitchactivewear
✂️ Shop by sewing books and patterns


Hope that you want to join in and stitch up some activewear in March!

My Built-In Bra Tutorial


🏃‍♀️ All my Sewing Activewear Resources (fabrics, patterns, tutorials, books etc)


📘 Order my latest book Master the Coverstitch Machine


🏃‍♀️ Get my book Sewing Activewear


✂️ Shop my favourite sewing tools



✂️Find me on the Internet✂️
My blog:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Pinterest:

Sewing tutorials,sewing techniques,dressmaking,sewing vlog,sewing vlogger,the last stitch,last stitch,johanna lu,learn how to sew,sewing youtube channel,sewing activewear,sewing activewear how to make your own professional-looking athletic wear,diy workout clothes,sewing leggings,learn how to sew activewear,stitchactivewear,sewing activewear tutorial,how to sew workout clothes,sewing with stretchy fabric,aila leggings,indie sewing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments