Advertisement

Toram Online | Build, Solo Playstyle, and Description Skill Mage!!

Toram Online | Build, Solo Playstyle, and Description Skill Mage!! Hallo Everyone~

Welcome to My Channel and Don't Forget to Like and Subcribe~

Today, I want to Share you Build
Mage Wizard + Description Skill Mage

I think this Job is Special for me
Why? I like this Job and Skill of Mage

So, I Create Build Mage again
This Job can Damage and Survive
emm nott survive, but can Defend and Damage, its so amazing, right?

So, I hope this video is useful for you

Enjoy~
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Soundtrack :
🎶
Trance-Beat is Coming


Harvest Moon Back to Nature Soundtrack - Town Them


Trance-Forever Dancing


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▶ Instagram :
▶ Subcribe :
▶ Email : efreetktri@gmail.com


#トーラムオンライン #Toram#ToramOnline#EFreet#ToramEFreet#ToramOnlineEFreet


Thank You^^

Mage!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments