Advertisement

emergency cost us THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS || teen mom vlogs

emergency cost us THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS || teen mom vlogs this video is about not fun adulting

Watch my birth vlog:

Watch my story:

Subscribe:

Follow Me!
Instagram: @yyasmynn
Snapchat: yazzledazzle281

Music by Cults - Ever -

Music by Joakim Karud

Send me things here!
P.O. Box 165, Lewes, Delaware, 19958

Business Inquires: Email listed in my "About" section

I’m Yasmyn Switzer, mom of two! I’m here to share my story about my journey as a mother, hopefully making memories that will last a lifetime for myself, Logan and my beautiful baby girl, Laela. Join us us as we vlog about pregnancy, parenting, fashion, beauty, relationships, and so much more!

yasmyn switzer,yasmyn,teen mum,teen mom,baby,morning routine,teen pregnancy,pregnant,baby daddy,vlogmas,labor,birth,natural labor,baby name,name reveal,2 under 2,two under two,labor and delivery story,teen mom labor and delivery,teen mom of 2,sick,hospital,emergency,medical bill,health insurance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments