Advertisement

How-To Individually Wrap Cupcakes! QUICK,EASY & AFFORDABLE!

How-To Individually Wrap Cupcakes! QUICK,EASY & AFFORDABLE! Hi All! Just wanted to post a video on how to individually wrap your cupcakes in a very simple and fast way! I've sat and watched a bunch of YouTube videos over the last couple of days on how I can package them but they unfortunately seemed like a hassle to do and I thought "there has to be a simpler way. I liked the idea of wrapping the cupcakes in cellophane but it seemed like I needed an extra set of hands and my cat, Keanu doesn't seem down for the cause! Haha this idea popped in my head while I was looking down the baking aisle at my local A.C. Moore and had to share this way because it helped me so much! Hope you all enjoy, let me know your thoughts! -Alanna Leih

You will need:
Treat Bags(5x11in)(found in the bday party aisle at Walmart..set of 20 for 97¢)
Plastic cups(I used 16oz because I never know when I'm gonna get crazy with making cupcakes! I also like the bit of space it gives for display. But you can do smaller cups!)
Paperstock(I had some already here at home as I use them to make special menus from time to time so you DO NOT have to go out of your way to get them, this is an option and just makes it a little sturdier) I didn't want to pay the price difference to get kids to go along ..call me cheap but it didn't make sense lol 🤪

how-to,diy,homebaking,lifehakcs,packaging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments