Advertisement

I Played Animal Crossing and Met K.K. Slider and I Think It Was a Dream

I Played Animal Crossing and Met K.K. Slider and I Think It Was a Dream I got to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons for like ten or fifteen minutes, and Tom Nook and K.K. Slider were there, and they let me use their crafting table. I wasn't in my underwear and I could read stuff on my phone clearly though, so WAS it a dream...? I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE!!!

If you like what I do, please consider supporting me on Patreon!


TWOOTER: @ArloStuff
BOOKFACE: www.facebook.com/ArloStuff

This video was edited by the lovely Kane!


"Reloaded Installer #11" by LHS.

puppet,blue,monster,nintendo,switch,animal crossing,new horizons,impressions,demo,pax,museum,crafting,multiplayer,co-op,

Post a Comment

0 Comments