Advertisement

Peace and Tranquility Meme(?) | Hetalia | Little vent

Peace and Tranquility Meme(?) | Hetalia | Little vent Usually I don't make vent art because I always feel like my drawings/animations don't show what I feel. This meme is a good example - I feel like only 1% of this video is what I was thinking while animating this. Actually, in this case I just wanted to do something that would let me stop thinking about one thing. By the way, I like this song a lot and it makes me feel relaxed. So another plus.
Normally I'd vent to my online friends, but I think in this case I'd make someone feel uncomfortable and mad, and I'd make my situation worse. My problem is about literally everybody around me. Uh, I don't know.

Original/Song:
Inspiration:

Characters: Romano (Axis Powers Hetalia)

commissions (drawings):

e-mail: jagoda.youttube@gmail.com

IG:

Time: 5,5 hours

Programs:
- Paint Tool Sai
- Corel VideoStudio Pro X7

hetalia,hetalia meme,hetalia animation meme,hetalia animation,countryhumans,

Post a Comment

0 Comments