Advertisement

The Truth - It Just Isn't Me | VLOG

The Truth - It Just Isn't Me | VLOG Let's sit down and chat all the things. Me starting my own version of "March Madness" where I will vlog everyday in March :) also talking about how card making isn't my thing anymore. Thank you so much for watching!

♥♥♥ Connect ♥♥♥

♥ Want to sign up to become a teacher with PalFish? click on the link! -

♥ PalFish referral code (If you’ve already downloaded the app) - Go to - Me - Settings - Inviter - Enter - 26035384

♥ Behind the Scenes on Instagram:
♥ My email - thejerodelleshowbiz@gmail.com
♥ My Amazon links :)
♥ Pinterest:
♥ Treat yourself on Blitsy!
♥ Get Yourself an Erin Condren Planner -
♥Get To Know Me - My Story, My Disability:

Vlog,Daily vlog,daily vlogger,planners,Planner Addict,Palfish,esl teacher,online esl teacher,palfish teacher,crafty teacher,teacher vlog,Palfish vlog,day in a life of a teacher,vipkid teacher,vipkid vlog,vipkid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments