Advertisement

Unboxing Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel | How to connect the Logitech shifter to Xbox

Unboxing Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel | How to connect the Logitech shifter to Xbox In this video, I am going to unbox the #Logitech G920 driving force wheel for Xbox and mac os and I will show you also how to connect the shifter to Xbox (#ForzaHorizon3 game) 7:29 to 9:53

To give you an idea, I've never driven a car in my entire life. So this is my first time to drive virtually. Last September 2019 I enrolled in driving school and finally, I decided to take a theory exam in February 2020. I passed the exam that's why I started my driving lesson on the 25th of February 2020. That was my first ever experience to drive a real car in 45 minutes. Before that date, my husband purchased this Logitech G920 Driving Force for me to get some ideas and gestures to feel like I am driving a real car. He is right!

During the first day of driving, I was able to start the car and drive it with a little confidence. By the way, I purchased the Logitech G920 from amazon as a refurbished or reconditioned item. The original price was €209,98 and the discounted price was €189,99. I have 45 days warranty to return the item if ever I am not satisfied. During the video, I used the ironing board to support the steering wheel and the shifter but I suggest buying a cheaper version of "support/platform" for you to hold and control it firmly.

The purpose of making this video is to show the importance of the gadget to the inspiring novel driver like me.

I wish Good luck to all for those who are planning and inspired to get a driver's license. Take your time and practice makes perfect.

Thank you for watching and hope you like it. If you haven't yet subscribed to our channel, please do so... Hit the subscribe button and don't forget the bell button to get a notification reminder of our new uploads. Remember, spread love not hate. No hate comments, please.



Facebook page:

LogitechG920,How to connect Logitech shifter to xbox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments