Advertisement

War Thunder - Of Course! We're French!

War Thunder - Of Course! We're French! In which Cheeki and I drive out French tanks. AGAIN.
Recorded 15 February 2020


If you want to donate directly -

*all donations will be used towards the channel*



My Patreon page -

My Patreon referral link - use this if you decide to start a Patreon yourself:

My NordVPN referral link -

Discord -

Twitch -

Facebook -

Twitter -

Instagram -



Want to try #WarThunder ?

Use my registration link and you'll get extra free in-game premium money!



Use my referral link to start playing WOWS, and you and I get in-game loot as you progress!


Orangefan,War Thunder,Gaijin Entertainment,Main Battle Tank,Heavy Tank,Medium Tank,Light Tank,Tank Destroyer,Self-Propelled Anti Aircraft Artillery,Ground Forces,British Army,U.S. Army,Red Army,Fighter,Bomber,Attacker,Fighter-Bomber,Interceptor,#Orangefan,AMX-13 (HOT),Dassault,Dassault Étendard IVM,

Post a Comment

0 Comments