Advertisement

You've lost that lovin' feelin' - Cover song of The Righteous Brothers by Pompano Drive - Promo

You've lost that lovin' feelin' - Cover song of The Righteous Brothers by Pompano Drive - Promo You've lost that lovin' feelin' - Cover song of The Righteous Brothers by Pompano Drive - Promotion video.

First of all I wanna give a shout out to some really awesome people: 'Mary, Susan and Drew. You've been around since day one and I appreciate you all very much. You've witnessed this cannel change name two times... sorry about that, but my journey has taken me here. From now on this channel (band name) will be named "Pompano Drive" and will focus on better quality recordings and its music-videos. Most of the music on my channel will also be released onto Spotify, iTunes etc. It will still be just me, Carl, but I feel energised when treating this as a band. =) I will probably still do some "naked" recordings/ videos but it feels super inspiring to blend that with the best quality I can produce. I hope this channel and my journey will be all I want it to be together with my shout outs and hopefully some new listeners as well. Let's go!


Listen to Pompano Drive on:
Spotify
Apple
iTunes

The merch


Patreon



Social media for Pompano Drive:
facebook
instagram

Social and other media for Carl
facebook
instagram
Youtube channel
Patreon

Promo

Post a Comment

0 Comments