Advertisement

Can this Rifle be any good? - SSG10 A1 -

Can this Rifle be any good? - SSG10 A1 - Maybe some of you were asking yourselves if the SSG10 A1 for only 299€ can be any good. So I decided to take the A1 to a game to show you what this rifle can do. It was really windy that day but the SSG10 A1 still performed great and I had a lot of fun using it. It kinda reminded me of the old days where I started my channel using my old VSR10. Who still remembers the old days?

My Sniper Rifle - SSG10:
My Silent Pistol - SSX23:
My Loud Pistol - SSP1:
My Gear:

airsoft,sniper,novritsch,vlog,ssg24,ssp1,gameplay,airsoft gameplay,airsoft sniper rifle,softair,europe,austria,airsoft kanal,air soft,soft air,milsim,softair gameplay,game,airsoft game,airsoft event,sharpshooter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments