Advertisement

ETJ 14: 'You're a terrific swimmer!'

ETJ 14: 'You're a terrific swimmer!' In this episode of Enjoy the Journey I discuss the power of our identity in light of Ephesians 2:10.

If you want to learn more about your identity, check out my book, Remember Who You Are.


If you like this Video Podcast, please like it, subscribe, and share it with as many people as you can. 

If you’d like to contact me, you can reach me at arron@arronchambers.com. 

My website is www.arronchambers.com. 

If you’d like to check out the church where I serve or watch one of my messages, go to: www.journeychristian.org/media. 

My Instagram @arronchambers
Twitter @ArronChambers

iMovie,identity,remember who you are,self-worth,arron chambers,leadership,ephesians 2:10,yt:cc=on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments