Advertisement

UNFreaking Believable... My 400th Video was rolled back by youtube - 88+views rolled back down to 7!

UNFreaking Believable... My 400th Video was rolled back by youtube - 88+views rolled back down to 7! I just saw this now and HAD to expose youtube AGAIN for their reDICKulous censorship. Yeah I called the guy who did this a DICK... and I'm holding back...
My 400th video was at at least 88 yesterday if not more and as of this evening it is now only 7 views.

When are they going to learn? If you haven't noticed since they have been heavily censoring my channel I have been putting out A LOT more content. You can't keep a good man down youtube... lol
I'll keep making more videos and expose the lies even MORE!

Link to my 400th video here: Thanks to you all for watching and the 👍🏞I appreciate it!


Link to my ever growing censorship playlist here:


Thanks for watching.

Please like, share, subscribe and kick youtube in the nuts for me...

YOUTUBE CENSORSHIP IS OUT OF CONTROL,BMYT,FYYT,FUYT,GEADDYT,ESADYT,SOMSNSYT,FROYT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments