Advertisement

Chinese Restaurant Prank #4: Shocking JAPANESE People with Fluent Chinese

Chinese Restaurant Prank #4: Shocking JAPANESE People with Fluent Chinese The American grad student in Japan is up to pranks again! Today we are shocking Japanese people by speaking fluent Chinese! I met a nice old Japanese woman who said she wanted to learn another language when she heard me and a Chinese woman speaking Chinese. I also had a cultural talk with a restaurant worker from Taiwan and she gave some very wise advice about modesty and humility. Enjoy these sudden language switch "prank" or more like cultural interactions.

I am not just a "white person speaking Chinese" or a "white girl speaking Chinese" I'm silly and I like to joke with people and make friends. I am not clueless!

Flawless or perfect Chinese? As a non-native speaker, what does that even mean? I'm selling this for what it really is.

Instagram: anming7

speaking chinese prank,chinese restaurant prank,white person speaking chinese,white girl speaks chinese,american speaks chinese,foreigner speaks chinese,speaking mandarin chinese,learning chinese,speaking chinese to chinese people,pranking chinese people,langauge prank,perfect chinese,flawless chinese,clueless white girl order food in chinese,

Post a Comment

0 Comments