Advertisement

FFXIV - White Mage|WHM 15k DPS Rotation, basically

FFXIV - White Mage|WHM 15k DPS Rotation, basically Some of you asked for a White Mage rotation and it's my birthday,
I wanted to make it special !
I hope you like the video and if you really want the serious version of this, tell me inside the comment section.

If you want serious White Mage content, check out my guide for it:


or visit me on Twitch or Patreon:



You can get Final Fantasy XIV here:
• FFXIV: Shadowbringers:
• Complete Edition (30 days included):
• 60 days Subscription card:

My Gaming/Recording setup:
• CPU - (AMD Ryzen 5 2600):
• GPU - (RTX 2080 Phantom):
• Display - (Samsung 27 Zoll):
• Rec/Mic - (Razer Seiren X):
• Headset - (Logitech G933):
• Keyboard - (Razer Ornata):
• Mouse - (Razer Naga Trinity):

The links provided are linked to my
Amazon Affiliate account at no extra cost to you

Music:
Nobuo Uematsu - Dark Messenger (FF9)
Nobuo Uematsu/Channel NanoukRadio - Kefka's Theme Jazz cover:
Jazz Arrangement of the "Dancing Mad" Version:


#FFXIV #Shadowbringers #GreenDPS

FFXIV,Final Fantasy XIV,Stormblood,Heavensward,A Realm Reborn,Shadowbringers,Final Fantasy Online,Desperius,Desperius FFXIV,White Mage,WHM,White,Damage,Rotation,Opener,Holy,Holy Fuck,Dark Messenger,Kuja,Sexy,True Endgame,Dummy Rotation,Dummy,AoE,Single Target,Dotting,Healer DPS,DPS,Weißmagier,True Mage,Nobuo Uematsu,Cool,Epic,Slap,Like,Insane,Test,Power,Patch,5.2,Eden Savage,Ruby Extreme,Conan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments