Advertisement

Luigi Circuit, The Quintessential Luck Course | Course Kickstart | Mario Kart Wii

Luigi Circuit, The Quintessential Luck Course | Course Kickstart | Mario Kart Wii Finally, I'm happy to present to you all a new series I've been working on. In the Course Kickstart series I'll be going over basic lines and topics that'll (hopefully) get you ready to start playing right away!

Also before you ask, I'll be doing items, but I'm not doing golden chains and whatnot as I think that'll be better as a separate video ;)

If you're wondering what the "S" stands for, it's short for "stage".

Where you can find me:
ArcIntel (Voice, script, etc.)
Stream:
Twitter:
Discord link is in my community tab!

Mario Kart,Mario Kart Wii,MKWii,MK6,arc,arcintel,randomness,arcel,mkwii bootcamp,explain,tutorial,funky kong,mario bros,Tips,stream,how to,MKWii Professor,mario kart,mario kart wii,Luigi Circuit,LC,Diceroll track,Shortcut,lines,strategy,items,shock,dodging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments