Advertisement

My First Ever Make Up Vanity Mirror | AIRIELLE BONIFACIO 2020

My First Ever Make Up Vanity Mirror | AIRIELLE BONIFACIO 2020 HEY! It's me, AIRIELLE. A 22 year old Youtuber, I creates beauty and lifestyle videos. I have a special guest sometimes and his name is Wilo.


What's up mermaids! I'm back again with another vlog.


My first ever make up vanity mirror in affordable price. Also, it's my first time to buy a vanity mirror online, so if you guys wanna check out if it's worth it or not ? Please click the link to watch the full video.


Enjoy!


------------ SUBSCRIBE --------------
- YOUTUBE CHANNEL:



------------ FOLLOW ME -------------
- FACEBOOK:
- INSTAGRAM:
-TWITTER:


For business inquiries, sponsorship or collaboration please feel free to email me:
📩 bonifacioairielled@gmail.com


#MakeUpVanityMirror #AirielleBonifacio #FilipinoYoutuber

Make up vanity mirrors,vanity mirrors,make up vanity mirrors review,vanity mirrors review,unboxing of vanity mirrors,unboxing of make up vanity mirrors,lazada unboxing,make up mirrors review,make up mirrors unboxing,affordable vanity mirror,

Post a Comment

0 Comments