Advertisement

Reworking Found Track Ideas LIVE STREAM

Reworking Found Track Ideas LIVE STREAM Every now and again I'll go through my hard drive and find a whole load of ideas that I've made and ditched for some reason. In this live stream I'm going to revisit some of these, go through why I stopped working on it and then start reworking it into a new track.

↓ Support me on Patreon :)


↓ Making DJ Edits / Mashups / Remixes in Ableton


↓ T-Shirts


↓ Plugins I probably used in this stream
Splice Samples:
LFOTool:
Neutron 3:
Bass Engine:
Ozone 8:
Waves RBass:
Decimort:
Velvet Rhodes:
DB-33 Organ:
Punchbox:
Levels:

↓ Follow me on socials
Facebook -
Instagram -
Twitter -

↓ Get all my latest tracks
Traxsource -
Beatport -

#abletontips #musicproductionlive

dirty secretz,Ableton 10,Ableton Live 10,Live 10,Ableton Live Stream,Music Studio Live stream,house music,electronic dance music,tech house,sonic academy,music production,electronic music production,ableton tutorial,in the studio,live stream,jackin house,how to make music,ableton live,ableton live (software),live 10,live performance,music production tips,dance music production,Studio Live Stream,Live Music Production,

Post a Comment

0 Comments